Dry Eye Compress
Moist Heat Soothes Burning Dry Eyes
Buy here - 10% less than on Amazon
- Machine-washable, moisture wicking cover
- Use Hot or Cold to treat: Dry Eye Syndrome, Meibomian Gland Dysfunction, TMJ, Sinus Pressure, Tension, Stress Headaches, Conjunctivitas, and Sty
- Place in the freezer to treat swollen, puffy eyes
- No Water needed, no mess!ed
- All natural mineral filling, naturally anti-microbial
- Holds heat and moisture for 10 minutes - Just 20 seconds in the microwave
- Washable, and reusable for years
You Save $5.00 (12%)
“I use the Dry Eye Compress with my patients and I see improvement in their meibomian glands and dry eye symptoms..” Will Smith, O.D., Dry Eye Expert
Questions and Answers
Q. How does the Dry Eye Compress work?
The Dry Eye Compress contains an all-natural mineral that is anti-bacterial and when heated in a microwave – pulls moisture from the air and delivers moist, therapeutic heat for 10 minutes to soothe inflamed dry eyes and help open up the Meibomian glands in the eye lids to improve the oils that keep your tears in place.
Q. Why is the Dry Eye Compress Recommended by Optometrists for Dry Eye Syndrome?
The Dry Eye Compress is clinically proven to improve dry eye symptoms in just 5 minutes per day. Optometrists recommend patients use the compress once or twice daily for 5 minutes.
Q. How long does the Dry Eye Compress Last?
The Dry Eye Compress is the only compress that comes with a machine-washable cover; which extends the life of your compress for years. The cover is also moisture wicking; increasing the amount of moisture applied to your eyelids – the key to effective therapeutic penetrating heat therapy.
Q. Can the Dry Eye Compress Also be Used as a Cold Compress?
Yes, just place the compress in the freezer and apply to itchy, swollen eyes for instant relief.
Said On Amazon.com
Disclaimer: Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using our products.